Rio Bec A [Photo by John Hagenbuch: March 2006]
French archaeologist Maurice de Perigny discovered Rio Bec A in 1906 and named the site after a small ephemeral stream nearby. Rio Bec A consists of the single building pictured above. The Maya place name is not known.
Copyright ©2006 by John Hagenbuch, all rights reserved.
Please send comments to:
Last update: April 15, 2006